Story of my rape in my own home done by mom's friend

driftguy456

Story of my rape in my own home done by mom's friend

Post by driftguy456 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:02 pm

After spending one year in puberty, I was spending most of time finding new pussies and fucking them. At one night I met a girl in the bar talked to her. She gave me clear signals that she wants to be fucked by a young and hard cock, so I didn’t waste that opportunity and toke her to my home in New Delhi. It was 12:00 am in night and nobody was at home my mother was left to village for some desi wedding purpose so we were all alone tonight.
We reached our home I opened the door for and along the way we also brought some desi daroo with me.

Drank together and then fucked her madly in room, it created lot of noise but at that time I didn’t realized it. After getting finished from sex that slut left. That was a good one-night stand and I was still naked lying on couch.

From kitchen a woman approached, I was praying that for bagwan’s sake she shouldn’t me my mother and when she came, I recognized her, she was khala meeito.

For once she tried to look away from my cock but I knew she was hungry. She started to blackmail me about that girl I just brought to fuck and threatened me if I do not let her suck me cock, she will tell my mother.

I wasn’t feeling good at the time because I thought she was like my mother to me and suddenly seeing her sucking my dick was odd, she too was the same like all other cock suckers. For my own safety purposes, I clicked few photos of her sucking my cock. See and enjoy.