Indian sister's secret incest relationship got exposed

driftguy456

Indian sister's secret incest relationship got exposed

Post by driftguy456 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:54 pm

On a sunny noon day, a girl named Rehana left school after attending boring classes. As she started walking toward home she started to think about having sex because she was tired and has no other thing in her mind to think of. She was beautiful but she was shy. Whenever she talked with boys she acted like a nonsense jerk, but now she was 21 and never had sex, no alcohol and no party. She belonged to a mid-class family of a good reputation had only one handsome brother who was attending university but stayed away from girls just because of conservative and reputation of family.

At last she reached home, knocked the door and her brother was at the door to receive her. She asked where mother is. He replied "She went to market to buy some vegetables for dinner" then he asked “how was your day at school?" she replied "boring" again he said" You look thirsty .... Wait a minute let me prepare some juice for you". Her brother left the room, now she was all alone so she threw her dupatta and now her big boobs were bursting out of her long school shirt. In this split second her brother arrived with a glass full of mango juice and was shocked to see her sister like this.

There was a slight pause, brother placed the glass on the table and went on to sit with her. Rehana saw his dick getting a boner in his pants and she was hungry for that. She said "What is that?" he replied "nothing, drink the juice Rehana you look very tired" she said "It OK" but she was determined to see his dick. She said "Bro what's wrong with you? I promise I will never tell anyone about it". Brother was already conquered with the look of boobs and curved body so he pulled his pants down. She slowly grabbed his rock hard dick and putted that in her mouth and started to give him a blowjob. His brother started to moan "Oh Rehana, I never imagined, you are a great cocksucker" he added "I dreamed about fucking you hard every night and jerking off on your boobs". Rehana stopped for a moment unbuttoned her shirt and her big boobs came out like they were dying to be sucked.

Brother not wasting a fucking second started to suck her boobs his dick was ready to cum. he was thinking to cum on her face but suddenly the bell rang and someone opened the door and both were surprised and rushed in to their rooms, mother was at home, Rehana was shocked who opened the door?. She took a bath and after doing some homework she went to lobby in the evening, her mother and maid was there and the maid smiled as she entered the room. Now she knew, what she has done is not a secret anymore.