Kumar got a chance to fuck her tuition teacher

robertwill23

Kumar got a chance to fuck her tuition teacher

Post by robertwill23 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:43 pm

One day Kumar got to his tuition center he was late so teacher said “you have arrived late today now I will give you punishment for this” Kumar was afraid but he sat down on chair with other students. Teacher despite being aged was looking good today. Kumar was staring at his teacher from the start of the lecture so he didn’t hear anything which teacher taught today. Madam said to everyone “take out your papers; it is time for a surprised quiz”.

Kumar was not expecting a quiz today but somehow he started to attempt the quiz. After thirty minutes mam came to Kumar to see what he was doing and he was sitting there with empty sheet. Mam got furious at Kumar and said “What is wrong with you Kumar” he was speechless, he tried to say something but failed. Mam said “Kumar you are not going home until you attempt all these questions 20 times” Kumar was shocked. Quiz ended and everybody started to leave he was sitting there staring other students leave.

He started to prepare failed quiz but mam came and closed the door and said “You will have to bear the punishment for coming late and not attempting this quiz at all” she added “bent down” without wasting any minute he bent down. He got frightened and said “I will do anything but please don’t beat me” mam said “anything?” she asked he replied “yes anything” mam now ordered “undress your clothes”.

He untied his pent and now his long penis was exposed she came near and grabbed his penis and started to lick it like a mad dog. He didn’t miss the chance and snapped some pictures of this moment. After jerking off he went home and prepared the quiz not because he had to do it, but now he was doing that for the love of her teacher.