My beautiful relationship with my younger sister

Rakeshvevan123

My beautiful relationship with my younger sister

Post by Rakeshvevan123 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:45 pm

My name is Rakesh and I am from Mumbai, India. I have 4 siblings, 3 sisters and myself, one elder than me and other is in her childhood. My elder sister never spent much time with me because she was pursuing her master’s in computer science at SNDT Women's University.
Puberty was on the verge and I wasn’t able to control it any longer. I was a sensitive shy boy and I felt is increasing difficult to talk and maintain conversations with other girls. I was a nerd I stayed at home in my free time and from there on, my friendship with my younger sister started. We were innocent, we watched films English films alone together and laughed together at kissing scenes. Somewhere in between we start why they are doing that and we started to practice this together. We slept in one room and one day my mother caught me doing that with my sister, never said anything and moved her to separate room.
One day mom went out I playing games on computer as usual and started to get a boner and suddenly she entered the room saw my dick standing like an army solider, ready to die in war. She came to me and said “Rakesh what is happening in your pants?” I replied “nothing, doesn’t it happen to you?” she said “no” and pulled her pants down. She said “You can see for yourself there is nothing”. She placed my dick in her cold hands and started to rub it, I told her that it feels so good and she went on doing that for a while. For the very first time I cummed in beautiful hands of my adorable little sister. Next thing I asked her for “I need to take some pictures of yours as they come very handing at the time of masturbation” she said “Okay, but leave my face out of it”
And after that day we fucked whenever we got time to do so. We have enormous amount of sexual desire for each other. We love each other and waiting for day when brother sister marriage will become legal in India.